September 20, 2009

Adam & Helen...the wedding

It's been a crazy busy summer here at Inspired Occasions and as a result I have let my blog updating fall to the way side.  Now that fall is upon us I figured it's time to get back on track with blogging and continue to share some of the weddings I have worked on as well as the latest wedding trends, tips and tricks for creating your own Inspired Occasions so be sure to stay tuned for exciting future posts.  

One of the exciting things I took on this summer was creating florals for some of my clients weddings.  For Adam and Helen's romantic golf course wedding I created all of the red rose centerpieces and all of the boutonnières and corsages for the wedding party and family.  It was a blast!

Check out these fabulous photos from Edward Ross who photographed Adam and Helen's wedding earlier this summer.  Adam and Helen's day was everything they hoped it would be... an intimate celebration shared with their closest friends and family, a reception decorated with classically romantic red roses, a few asian twists to pay homage to the groom's heritage and a surprise choreographed first dance completed their day!  Enjoy! 











Congrats Adam and Helen on a beautiful Calgary wedding!  I was so happy to be a part of making your day a dream come true. 

No comments: